This is only for the people whom know them. They call it gothic rock but, I don't know what is it.
In this style I prefer Cocteaux twins or Death can dance. 3/10.
Miranda Sex Garden
|Miranda Sex Garden|
|Genre(s)||A cappella, Gothic rock, Darkwave, Dream pop|
Miranda Sex Garden was a band from London, England. Formed in 1990, they were originally a trio of madrigal singers, their first album, Madra (1991), was entirely a cappella, with the songs all based on traditional English verse. By their second release, Iris (1992), the sound evolved into a blend of their madrigal-styled vocals with sounds reminiscent of gothic rock, darkwave, ethereal wave and industrial music. Their sound became increasingly dark and sophisticated over the years. Around the time of their third album, Fairytales of Slavery, they said they wanted to create music that evoked a "seductive garden of earthly delights, full of color and chaos."
- Katharine Blake (Vocals, 1991-2000)
- Trevor Sharpe (Drums, 1992-2000)
- Ben Golomstock (Guitar, 1992-2000)
- Teresa Casella (Bass guitar, 2000)
- Mike Servent (Keyboards, 2000)
- Barney Hollington (Violin and Hammond organ, 2000)
- Kelly McCusker (Vocals, 1991-1994)
- Jocelyn West (Vocals, 1991)
- Donna McKevitt (Vocals, 1992-1994)
- Hepzibah Sessa (Vocals and keyboards, 1994)
Bit rate 128 kps