Saturday, September 5, 2009

YUGI TORIYAMA / silver shoes

Silver shoes

Bit rate 320 kps

LINK:silvershoes

I got the LINK from : (http://myjazzworld.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-05-07T01%3A03%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=20).I just like this CD and that the reason why I put it on my blog.Excellent free jazz.Must listen to.
I can not find the story of this guy but I will try to get it somewhere and write it on the blog.
Thank to my jazz world blog.


This is a contemporary jazz album by guitarist Yuji Toriyama, released in 1982 on Agharta Records, personnel is Yuji Toriyama on guitar, Neil Larsen on keyboards, Buzz Feiten on guitar, Jimmy Haslip on bass, Art Rodriguez on drums and Lenny Castro on percussion.

1. Area Code 213
2. Midnight Struttin'
3. Olieve's Dream
4. S.O.B.A.
5. Silver Shoes
6. Secret #36
7. Miles Away
8. Angelina

.

No comments: